Wednesday, January 1, 2014

IT'S A NEW YEAR FOR QUILTING & OTHER STUFF!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL


In my head I have several thoughts of what I want to accomplish this year on my blog.  Maybe with your help and suggestions it will be a wild ride:-)  I seem to have hundreds of views every month, so I would really enjoy seeing my followers grow.  I am open to any suggestions, from sewing how to's, to more quick and tasty recipes.  I hope to soon have a "knitting sock" journey; this time I am hoping that I will actually have a pair of socks that I can show off!!

I have been actively quilting for more than 20 years, and I am still learning and trying things that I thought I would never be able to accomplish.  I am not a "perfect" seam "matcher" or hand quilter.  But, I can get enjoyment from what I do.  Sometimes it comes out really good, and other times, if you cock your head a certain way, it looks good. LOL

So, hoping you will join me for some fun stuff.  Sometimes I even surprise myself with my sense of humor.  If you can't laugh at yourself once in a while.......well, what can I say?

Jump in.........try it, you might find that you like it!

Sharon 



3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals. Our hobbies and passions are meant to be fun and relaxing, so don't worry it every seam isn't perfect, just enjoy! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny......It's like a snow globe outside of my craft room window right now. I'm looking forward to family dinner in a couple of hours, miss my daughter & family in Texas, though. I think I still have time to get a couple of blocks cut for my new quilt challenge!!! Hopefully, I will be able to post some pictures of this soon. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a thought...and mind you it's just a thought... maybe when we start getting together again to craft we can take pictures of our sessions, what we're working on, the food that we eat (LOL!). And seeing your post above about your quilt challenge reminded me that I have to finish picking out my fabric for it. I've been in a zone or something for the past two days...hmmm...wonder why... could it be that at times I couldn't even see across the street! LOL!

    ReplyDelete