Wednesday, July 17, 2013

HAPPINESS IS:

Happiness is being able to cross something off of your "to do list".    Even better, I did it on my birthday yesterday.  I just completed one of three of my tasks for a September deadline!!!!!

Our on line SQG is having a 6 1/2" flying geese signature swap........ I have completed the 60 blocks of this swap.  I still have to sign and date all of them, but I do have until the end of August:)

All of my uncooperative geese are being filed away to be used later as my signature blocks on the back of my future quilts.  I will probably tear them apart (again) and get them to where I can look at them and not "squint".  



It doesn't look like 60........... but there really are 60 of them........... 10 in a row:)


Okay, I haven't been able to check this one off of my to do list yet.......... it is done, ready to be hung on my living room wall............got to find a large enough hanger/husband needs to make me a hanger!  Also, I have not been able to figure out how to get this picture updated on my blog............... but I am working on it.  My blogger helper still has 2 1/2 more weeks before she retires.............. then I'll see if I can get her over here to get me updated:)  Char?????????

Gotta go check out my next project.........  Hope to see you soon.

Sharon


1 comment:

  1. Oh man! The pressure is on! LOL! Yep in about 3 weeks (that will be the week of August 5) I will probably be able to meander over to help you post that picture on your blog! Good for you for getting all those flying geese blocks done! What I see look great! I won't be too long and I'll be able to start making mini quilts and keeping up with the SQG emails and stuff! 12 more days and I can get serious about what I'm going to do/start! WOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete