Monday, March 24, 2014

A Week of Some Accomplishments!

Well, another week passing by so quickly.  It is true, the older you get, the more time flies.

I did get a few things done:  I finished my March Challenge Quilt from my yahoo Small Quilt Talk Group.  Boy I am on a roll......... So far, I have finished all of our challenges for 2014.  I pa-roused the photos of the other members, and they have quilts galore hanging on their walls.   I have substantial wall space in this house, I need to get something on them.


This is my completed March Challenge Quilt.  I finally named it:
Sailing Into The Future?  
The blocks just reminded me of sailboats..........hence the name.  LOL 



Oh, and of course, my surprise fabric from Kathy Tracy's recent give away.......Andover Fabrics.....I received them in the mail on Saturday.  They are beyond anything I thought I would receive.  The fabric line is just beautiful, and I can't wait to use them.  Also, I of course will have to look into buying some of this line as it will make a beautiful quilt.  NOTE TO ME:  Have to make a quilt for the guild quilt show this fall, WOW, wouldn't this make a gorgeous quilt?  Such rich colors, I am a very happy camper:-)  Will update you on the progress of this.  




I hope my ramblings have put a smile on your face, and get you in the mood to sew?

As always, thank you for stopping by, please stop back.

Sharon





1 comment:

  1. I like you 'sailing' quilt! And congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete