Tuesday, December 10, 2013

CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!

It's been awhile since I have had a chance to update anything on my blog.  If you've visited, thank you. 

 I am sure there are a few of us out there that procrastinate when it comes to making that perfect gift for Christmas, if you are a crafter we get these wondrous ideas to make things for family and friends, only to put it off; and before we know it, it's Thanksgiving and nothing has been started.  

Well, that was me this year.  Last year I did pretty darn good, I started in October and had finished long before Christmas.

I have been sewing, I think for about 3 weeks now, and finally am where I think I may get everything done.  The "child" who lives out of State, she's the trouble maker.  I have to have everything in the mail by tomorrow...... this is a timeline that I made for myself.  (P.S.:  You know who you are...............if your reading this, I am _________this close to getting it done:)  LOL 

I can't wait to show everyone what I have been up to, but, because of the surprise element ........I can't show pictures until after Christmas.

Wishing everyone Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, and so forth:)

Sharon.......now going back to Santa's Workshop 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon! I saw your posting, so glad your are happy! another commonality, out 37th anniversary between Christmas and New Years!
    Merry Christmas! Take care, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, Merry Christmas to you and yours also. A big Christmas Hug from me to you:)

    ReplyDelete